Meeting to discuss local issues
Monday 17 November.
An open evening at which members can raise concerns.
Local councillors, Linda Bray, Bernard Gentry and Nigel Haselden will join members of the Clapham Society’s sub-committees to discuss local issues raised by members.
Events on the Common,
- increased exploitation of Common for commercial gain,
- chaos from statutory utility works (traffic, damage to business),
- refuse collections from businesses,
- and rubbish piled on pavements,
- cycle lanes,
- bus stops and parking issues,
- loss of business premises to private residential due to relaxation of planning laws,
- managing the Night Economy on the High Street
and several others ….if time allows!Be sure to come to hear what’s going on, and have your say!
When and Where
Our meetings are held at Omnibus, 1 Clapham Common North Side, SW4 0QW.
The bar at Omnibus will be open from 7 pm, and meetings will commence at 8 pm.
Here’s an example of rubbish in the streets of Clapham, taken Saturday morning on South Side when going round to buy the paper…